Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWe yearn for communion with one ather because of God's yearning for communion with us. Fr. Billy reminds us that communion, according to John Paul II's Novo Millennio Ineunte, lies at the very heart of the Christian message. Contemplating the other. Living in unity. Accepting each other as gift. Sharing each other's burdens. Although such right relationship is meant to be practiced by everyone, the spirituality of communion has special significance for religious, since they are called to be experts in its daily practice. Fr. Billy points to the striking benefits and authentic renewal that embracing a spirituality of communion can bring to the life of men and women religious and their communities. He offers companionship and concrete strategies for helping to help narrow the gap between the vision of what we desire to become and the reality of who we are. Each chapter opens with an epigram about religious life and closes with a series of reflection questions.
- Author BiographyFather Billy, a Redemptorist of the Baltimore Province, taught for more than twenty years at the Alphonsian Academy of Rome's Pontifical Lateran University, reaching the rank of full (ordinary) professor. He is now scholar-in residence and holder of the John Cardinal Krol Chair of Moral Theology at St. Charles Borromeo Seminary in Overbrook, Pennsylvania. Father Billy is the author of numerous theological and spiritual books.
- Author(s)Dennis J. Billy
- PublisherNew City Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew City Press
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.