All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho is the Holy Spirit? What is his role in our salvation? How do we cooperate with him to experience the fullness of his presence? How do we receive his fruits and exercise his gifts? These are a few of the questions explored in this nine-week Bible study, which is designed to help Catholics grow in their appreciation of the Holy Spirit and his power to transform their lives in Christ. The many relevant Scripture passages, combined with wisdom from the saints, the Catechism, and church tradition, make this a truly inspired Bible study.
- Author(s)Rich Cleveland
- PublisherWord Among Us Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationIjamsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWord Among Us Press
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine6 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.