All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionValerie smiles pleasantly at the woman in front of her, but she has idea it's Sara-her loving, devoted daughter. In this heartrending but ultimately inspirational memoir about caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's, Sara Littlejohn offers an authentic, unflinching look at what life means as a family member and caregiver for someone affected by this disease. With simple honesty and openness, Littlejohn discusses the day-to-day realities of Alzheimer's and the hard decisions that come with them-like taking away car keys and struggling to kw when it's time for full-time care. Littlejohn's story is one of faith, family, and healing. It's a beautiful and vibrantly drawn portrait of her mother and a testament to the strength of the family unit she was so integral in shaping. Littlejohn's memoir serves as both an informational guide and a source of hope and encouragement for those learning how they, too, will live in the storm that Alzheimer's brings.
- Author BiographySara Littlejohn is the devoted wife of Mark Littlejohn and the mother of four children: Katie, Julia, Lucy, and Anderson. Sara and her family cared for her mother through a five-year battle with Alzheimer's. Sara is currently a stay-at-home mom, teacher, and writer. She has recently added national speaking to her professional repertoire. Sara regularly blogs from the safety of her double-wide about the seemingly mundane adventures as a wife, mom, writer, and deep lover of Jesus. More often than not you can find Sara using her words over at SaraLittlejohn.com.
- Author(s)Sara Littlejohn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.