Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethgraphy of young, single women struggling to live independently in South Korea.
- Author BiographyJesook Song is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Toronto. She is the author of South Koreans in the Debt Crisis: The Creation of a Neoliberal Welfare Society and the editor of New Millennium South Korea: Neoliberal Capitalism and Transnational Movements.
- Author(s)Jesook Song
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.