CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLiving on the Cusp is an autobiography regarding a colorful life, filled with failures and missed opportunities, but with final success. I, through my life, enjoyed a multitude of various experiences starting by being raised on a large ranch and farming operation with influences from my dramatic parents and older achieving siblings providing a competitive effect while keeping me on a path towards achievements. My perceptions of life have been shaped by being born into the Great Depression, experiencing the events of World War II, being drafted into the U.S. Army during the Korean War, playing my saxophone professionally, being involved in the colorful entertainment industry, working as a professional photographer, and my many business ventures for good or for bad. After my many varied and colorful female relationships I found my loving mate Dorothy, which added to building my success through our thirty-eight years of challenges. My life truly has been that of living on the narrow edge, the cusp, of life while facing the challenges, trauma, and positive events leading to success at the top of my own small, but secure, peak.
- Author(s)David a Marshall
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1166 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.