All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPoems deal with teachers, mortality, nature, storytelling, work, love, evil, religion, and travel.
- Author BiographyMiller Williams is University Professor of English and Foreign Languages at the University of Arkansas and director of the University of Arkansas Press. His poetry collections include The Boys on Their Bony Mules and Imperfect Love. He is also the author of Patterns of Poetry: An Encyclopedia of Forms. He has received the Prix de Rome of the American Academy of Arts and Letters and many other awards.
- Author(s)Miller Williams
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.