All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed entrepreneur and author Richard Koch changed the face of the business world with The 80/20 Principle. In Living the 80/20 Way, a self-help bestseller, he returns to show how working and worrying less can transform our personal lives. Koch takes the widely rewned 80/20 principle and shows how in today's cluttered and stressful world, working out the few things that are really important, and the few methods that will give us those things, leads to increased happiness and greater success. Living the 80/20 Way explains why 'less is more' isn't just a saying, but a sure-fire method to achieve your goals and live your best life.
- Author BiographyRichard Koch is a highly successful author, investor and entrepreneur, having made large returns from businesses as diverse as hotels, restaurants, personal organisers and consulting. A former partner at consulting firm Bain & Co, and co-founder of The LEK Partnership, the fastest growing and most profitable 'strategy boutique' of the 1980s, Richard now lives the 80/20 way between Gibraltar, Spain, Portugal and South Africa.
- Author(s)Richard Koch
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Content NoteB&W tables, diagrams
- Weight247 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.