All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat did it mean to live through the French Revolution? This volume provides a coherent and expansive portrait of revolutionary life by exploring the lived experience of the people of France's villages and country towns, revealing how The Revolution had a dramatic impact on daily life from family relations to religious practices.
- Author BiographyPETER MCPHEE holds a Personal Chair in History at the University of Melbourne, Australia. He has published widely on the history of modern France, most recently Revolution and Environment in Southern France, 1780-1830 (1999), The French Revolution 1789-1799 (2002) and A Social History of France 1789-1914 (2003).
- Author(s)Peter McPhee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.