All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an insightful guide for teens with asthma. Asthma is a chronic life-threatening lung disease that affects nearly 5 million teens, causing episodes of wheezing, coughing, and breathing difficulty. It affects about 1 or 2 teens out of 10, and is the most common reason teens miss school in this country. Living with Asthma is a straightforward guide offering authoritative information on coping and living with the disease. This accessible book features dramatized, real-life examples that allow readers to fully grasp the impact asthma can have on everyday living. Appendixes contain such useful information as organizations, support groups, online resources, and further reading.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Berger, M.D., is founder and medical director of the Southern California Research Center.
- Author(s)William E. Berger
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleTeen's Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Content Noteindex, glossary, sidebars, further reading
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.