All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn the US, major depressive disorder afflicts more than 20 million adults and children every year. Living with Depression details the various forms and manifestations of depression alongside Serani's own personal and professional experiences with depression. Clinical definitions, updated research, and the promise of science serve t only as a resource guide for anyone who has depression or loves someone with this disorder, but also as a testament to those who live productively with mental illness.
- Author BiographyDr. Deborah Serani is a psychologist in private practice in New York. She has appeared as an expert on various media outlets including MSNBC.com, MedScape.com, ABC News, Medscape, All You magazine, Newsday, Baby Talk magazine, Chicago Sun-Times, USAToday.com, Wall Street Journal Health Blog, Washington Post Health Blog, HealthCentral.com, and many more. She has also published articles in academic journals.
- Author(s)Deborah Serani
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight281 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.