Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionIsaac is the eldest child of three and the main character of the book. He lives with his brother Aaron, his little sister Tiger, his parents, and their pets. He has been observing his parents' behaviour over the years and has ticed many inconsistencies, and sometimes plain weirdness. Therefore, he has decided to write a handbook about how to handle parents. This chapter book is a humorous look at adults through childrens eyes. The story is easy to follow with a main character with whom many 8-year-olds will identify.
- Author BiographyNadege Nicoll was born and raised in France. She spent most of her adult life in England before moving to New Jersey in 2007. She decided to write books for children because she enjoys reading with her kids, and thought that writing her own books would be a great gift to them. She has no previous writing experience, but she feels that her own life as a mother provides her with plenty of material.
- Author(s)Nadege Nicoll
- PublisherNadege Nicoll Llc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNadege Nicoll Llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.