All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), you're t alone - it affects up to 20 per cent of the population in the Western world. In fact, it is so widespread that some specialists have called it 'the common cold of the gastrointestinal illnesses'. Medical treatments are only moderately effective, and many experts w agree that the focus should be on improving quality of life for people with this condition. Living With IBS uses the principles of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) to help people overcome the distress associated with IBS and to live a more vital and fulfilling life.
- Author BiographyNuno Ferreira is a qualified clinical psychologist who has worked with several services in Portugal and in the United Kingdom. His research at the University of Edinburgh explores the management of IBS. David T. Gillanders is a chartered clinical psychologist and academic director for the doctoral programme in Clinical Psychology at the University of Edinburgh. He is a recognised authority on IBS and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
- Author(s)David T. Gillanders,Nuno Ferreira
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.