All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis prize-winning book, w in its second edition, provides schizophrenia sufferers and their carers with a source of information about the illness that is accessible, reliable and comprehensive. By teaching you about the condition, Living with Schizophrenia aims to alleviate any feelings of fear and isolation that you may have, and provide you with a realistic sense of hope and optimism. Simple and practical advice about day-to-day management enables you to take greater control over the illness, make the most of the services that are available to you, and - ultimately - improve your chances of once again leading a healthy, productive and fulfilling life.
- Author(s)Neel Burton
- PublisherAcheron Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcheron Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight177 g
- Width136 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.