All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $18.06
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.57
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.45
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.92
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.10
About this product
- DescriptionA 'volca' is a mountain with a large hole at the top. 'Active' volcaes can be dangerous because they can erupt, or produce very hot, melted rock. In Sicily, there are several towns near a large volca. Why do people live in such a dangerous place? Is it safe?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library
- Series Part/Volume Number1300
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight88 g
- Width142 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.