Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionA 'volca' is a mountain with a large hole at the top. 'Active' volcaes can be dangerous because they can erupt, or produce very hot, melted rock. In Sicily, there are several towns near a large volca. Why do people live in such a dangerous place? Is it safe?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library
- Series Part/Volume Number1300
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight89 g
- Width129 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.