All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionLizzie Borden in Love, a collection of poems by national bestselling author, Julianna Baggott, offers poignant commentary in the voices of women as varied as Mary Todd Lincoln and Monica Lewinsky. The poems often focus on a particular moment in life: Katherine Hepburn discovers the dead body of her brother in an attic, or painter, Mary Cassatt mourns the failure of her eyesight. Sometimes heartbreaking, sometimes ecstatic, the poems in this collection never fail the trust of the subjects of their intimate portrayals.
- Author BiographyJulianna Baggott is the author of the collection of poems, This Country of Mothers, published by Southern Illinois University Press, and four novels - the national bestseller Girl Talk, The Miss America Family, The Madam, and Which Brings Me To You: A Novel in Confessions, cowritten with Steve Almond. She also writes novels for younger readers under the pen name N.E. Bode. Her work has appeared in dozens of publications, including the Best American Poetry series. Baggott teaches at Florida State University in the Creative Writing Program and Film School. She lives with her husband and their three children.
- Author(s)Julianna Baggott
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCrab Orchard Award Series in Poetry
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.