All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionNine year old Lizzie along with her six year old brother Mark, had to deal with living without a father. Mama struggled to pay the bills and feed them. They did t even have eugh to eat. Sometimes, they went to school without lunch after a skimpy breakfast. Mama's eyes were always sad. It hurt Lizzie's heart to see Mama sad. When Miss Abby took an interest in them, their lives started to change. Lizzie kept praying for Mama to be happy again. Will her prayers be answered?
- Author BiographyA.M. Glover is a born-again Christian author. She uses her stories and books to tell others about God's Love and how they can sustain whatever life may bring by depending and trusting in Him. When she is not writing, A.M. Glover enjoys spending time with her camera and whatever subjects in front of the lens. She lives in Georgia with her husband and one of their daughters along with their bassetthound, ducks, chickens, turkeys and peacocks.
- Author(s)A M Glover
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.