Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $13.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by literarypromoters
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionLydia Laube, one of the world's dauntless, intrepid travellers, is off to South America in search of the sun. Poncho in hand, braving hair-raising mountaius tracks, bandits, immigration officials, jungle beasts and third-world dentists, she ventures through Mexico, down the Panama Canal, along the coast of Colombia, and into Peru, Bolivia and Brazil. Lydia explores the last hideaway of the Incas, Machu Picchu, and, fulfilling a lifelong dream, sails down the mighty Amazon to the Atlantic. 'Laube is a human dynamo. Her writing has a chatty, witty, over-the-fence feel about it, and her books can be read in a few hours, such is their deceptive magnetism.' - West Australian
- Author BiographyLydia Laube is a travel writer and the author of Behind the Veil: An Australian Nurse in Saudi Arabia.
- Author(s)Lydia Laube
- PublisherWakefield Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationKent Town
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWakefield Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.