All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPowerful centres of subtle energy, the chakras have fascinated humanity for thousands of years. Llewellyn's Complete Book of Chakras is a unique and empowering resource that provides comprehensive insights into these foundational sources of vitality and strength. Discover what chakras are and how they work. Explore how to work with chakras for personal growth and healing. Examine the ways our understanding of chakras has transformed through history and across cultures. Lively and accessible, this definitive reference explores the science, history, practices, and structures of subtle energy systems. With an abundance of illustrations and a wealth of practical exercises, Llewellyn's Complete Book of Chakras shows you how to use subtle energy for healing, attracting what you need, obtaining guidance, and expanding your consciousness.
- Author BiographyCyndi Dale (Minneapolis, MN) is an internationally renowned author, speaker, healer, and business consult-ant. She is president of Life Systems Services, through which she has con-ducted over 35,000 client sessions and presented training classes throughout Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Visit her online at CyndiDale.com .
- Author(s)Cyndi Dale
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Note8-page colour insert. Over 100 images.
- Weight1996 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine71 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.