All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- Description<b>Winner of: </b> 2015 <i>Creative Child</i> Magazine Preferred Choice Award, Kid Books 2016 Independent Publisher Book Award, National Category, Children's Picture Books (7 & Under) <b>Finalist: </b> 2015 International Book Awards, Children's Picture Book: Hardcover Fiction 2015 <i>Foreword Reviews</i> INDIEFAB Book of the Year, Picture Book <b>This story of friendship explores how our differences can bring us together, and teaches children the power of spelling and word-use through alliteration</b> Lloyd Llama loves many things: lollipops, spelling, cello, and the color yellow anything with a double<i>L</i>, really! Will he ever learn to get along with his new classmate Al Alpaca, who has an affinity for all things beginning with the letter<i>A</i>, like apples, art, and air guitar? The two characters settle their differences with the help of their favorite letters in this alliterative adventure.
- Author Biography<b>Sarah Jones </b>is an artist, an educator, and a storyteller. She is the author of <i>Bunnies Near and Far</i> and <i>Orange, Triangle, Fox</i>. She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Sarah Jones
- PublisherBlue Manatee Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Manatee Press
- Weight272 g
- Width234 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.