All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis fifth book in Annick's successful We Thought of It series describes the vibrant traditions and invations that are the result of thousands of years of civilization in Latin America. Travel from the ancient hidden city of Machu Picchu high in the Andes, past Mayan ruins over 2,000 years old, to the bustling modern cities of Sao Paulo and Bues Aires. Along the way, readers will learn about many of Latin America's contributions to the world: rodeo, carnival, chocolate, coffee, pinata, tango, and salsa, to name only a few. Many of these have become part of the daily lives of people all around the world. Latin Americans Thought of It features a rich array of photos along with informative text divided into sections, including: * Clothing * Architecture * Communication * Arts and Crafts * Everyday Inventions * Sports. Kids with a Latin American heritage will look with pride at the numerous invations that have come to us from that part of the world.
- Author BiographyEva Salinas is a journalist who has worked for The Times of London, the BBC, the Globe and Mail and the CBC, and is a former editor of the Santiago Times (Chile). Latin Americans Thought of It is her first book. She lives in Canada.
- Author(s)Eva Salinas
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWe Thought of it
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight199 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSpanish-Language ed
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.