All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines lobbying in EU foreign policy-making and the activities of n-state actors (NSAs), focusing on EU foreign policy on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It sheds light on the interactions between the EU and NSAs as well as the ways in which NSAs attempt to shape EU foreign policies. By analysing issues that have t yet received systematic attention in the literature, this book offers new insights into lobbying in EU foreign policy, EU relations surrounding the conflict and the EU's broader role in the peace process. The book will be of key interest to scholars and students of political science, international relations, EU politics, EU foreign policy-making, Middle East studies and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Author BiographyBenedetta Voltolini is Lecturer in International Relations at the Department of Political Science, Maastricht University, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Benedetta Voltolini
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge/UACES Contemporary European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 38 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.