All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.39Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the empirical analysis of the effectiveness of four provincial centres for the diffusion of the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), a market mechanism for emission reductions, Miriam Schroder scrutinizes the strengths and weaknesses of hybrid actors' performance on the local Chinese carbon market.
- Author BiographyMIRIAM SCHRODER is a Research Fellow at Potsdam University, Germany. Her research focuses on Chinese climate politics, the Clean Development Mechanism, and renewable energy deployment. She has published on these topics in a range of journals, including the Cambridge Review of International Affairs, Applied Energy and the Journal of Environment and Development.
- Author(s)Miriam Schroder
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.