All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are local political organizations enduring in certain municipalities and ephemeral in others? This book explores the systematic factors that influence the level of Local Party Institutionalization (LPI). The analysis of LPI in Hungary, a new democracy, shows that LPI there mainly depends on the electoral system, the functional size, stability and average age of the population. The local chapters of national parties, especially those of parliamentary parties, appear to be more durable than the civic organizations acting as local parties.
- Author BiographyGabor Soos is a senior research fellow at the Institute for Political Science of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest. He published several papers and edited four books on local politics and political parties in Hungary.
- Author(s)Gabor Soos
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight300 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.