All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAims to place ethical practice on the agenda of local government and to locate local government in the expanding international network of public sector ethics. Beyond the development of codes of conduct (an important first step), this book considers ways in which theories of ethical behaviour can be brought to bear on practice of local government.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleLaw, Ethics & Public Affairs
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight250 g
- Edited byNoel Preston,Patrick Bishop
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.