All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe key approach taken in this book is that all local ecomic clusters have something in common - specific case-studies are thus put into wider perspective in a masterly study that will be of keen interest to both ecomists and geographers.
- Author BiographyThomas Brenner is Research Associate at the Max Planck Institute for Research into Economic Systems at the University of Jena, Germany.
- Author(s)Thomas Brenner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.