All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe key approach taken in this book is that all local ecomic clusters have something in common - specific case-studies are thus put into wider perspective in a masterly study that will be of keen interest to both ecomists and geographers.
- Author BiographyThomas Brenner is Research Associate at the Max Planck Institute for Research into Economic Systems at the University of Jena, Germany.
- Author(s)Thomas Brenner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.