All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionBuying an ad in the Yellow Pages just won't cut it anymore... People use the internet to find pretty much everything. If they need something, they don't take the time to find their phone book and search page by page. They simply spend 10 seconds searching online, and every one of their options is laid out for them, complete with reviews and links to more information. If your business isn't reaching your customers (and potential customers) in the places they're searching for information, you're going to get left behind by your competition. In this book, we take a look at some of the things that you need to be aware of when marketing online. We'll also look at some of the ways that you can t only reach new customers, but get your existing customers to spend more money with you, and do it more often!
- Author BiographyRobert Dickson is a web developer and local marketing consultant. He has helped hundreds of small businesses create a better online presence.
- Author(s)MR Robert a Dickson
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.