All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionA country facing serious ecomic challenges, the Philippines is also a democratic polity with a vibrant civil society sector. This collection is the first of its kind to focus on five global civil society movements in the Philippines-Freedom from Debt Coalition, Stop-the-New-Round Coalition, Tobin tax advocacy, Transparency and Accountability Network, and the Philippine Fair Trade Forum-and their responses to the inequities of neoliberal globalization.
- Author BiographyTeresa S. Encarnacion Tadem is professor of political science and director of the Third World Studies Center at the University of the Philippines.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byTeresa S. Encarnacion Tadem
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.