All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionLine and hyperplane location problems play an important role t only in operations research and location theory, but also in computational geometry and robust statistics. This book provides a survey on line and hyperplane location combining analytical and geometrical methods. The major portion of the text presents new results on this topic, including the extension of some special cases to all distances derived from rms and a discussion of restricted problems in the plane. Almost all results are proven in the text and most of them are illustrated by examples. Furthermore, relations to classical facility location and to problems in computational geometry are pointed out. Audience: The book is suitable for researchers, lecturers, and graduate students working in the fields of location theory or computational geometry.
- Author(s)Anita Schobel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- Series TitleApplied Optimization
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.