All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new Loch Lomond National Park has ensured protection for what is t only Britain's largest freshwater lake, but one of its most beautiful, celebrated in ballad and song. West of Loch Lomond are the steep Arrochar Alps towering above Loch Long together with scores of much less visited lower hills stretching down to the seaboard. To the east is the Trossachs - a delightful landscape of forests, lochs and hills that has long been kwn as Scotland in miniature. This latest pocket guide features 40 of the best walks in this popular area in an attractive and accessible format.
- Author(s)Helen Webster,Paul Webster
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.