All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionLock Creek is a beautiful town. Plush, mature vegetation makes Lock Creek a very airy, cool, comforting bridge between man and nature. The towns' people have little to interest in growth. They are content to keep new people and their big corporate ideals out. The memories, the familiarity, and the predictability give the town a special certainty that the residents cherish. On the surface, Lock Creek is the perfect small town. Squeaky clean as it seems, Lock Creek has its share of dirty laundry. Sheriff Derrick Decker was raised in Lock Creek and is loved and adored by most of the people he serves. The majority sees him as a good, patient, honest and loyal man. There is shortage of adoring ladies, hoping to win his affection. However, t everyone adores Derrick Decker. Some feel he is a con artist who has tricked the people of this community into believing in a fictitious hero. Is the ble Sheriff everything he seems? Or is he as corrupt as the rumors claim? Anne Howard is a shy, but sassy woman. This girl next-door is stubborn and loves the thrill of a good challenge. She moved to Lock Creek to be closer to her cousin and childhood best friend, Chelsea Rawlins. Running from her past, Anne sees Lock Creek as the perfect place to hide. Having underestimated this small town, when Anne's past shows up in Lock Creek, she will be forced to give up the secrets she thought she had buried. After fate steps in, Anne and Derrick start seeing something in each other. Each with secrets from their past, these two people seem meant for each other. Their time together allows them to build a bond, stronger than stone. Like an infer, their adoration for each other ignites all the right fires. However, Trevor Thomas extinguishes blazes for a living. When he comes to town for a wedding, will he be eugh to snuff out the raging fire between Anne and Derrick? Welcome to Lock Creek!
- Author BiographyI have always had a passion for writing and was, first, published when I submitted a poem for an anthology in early 1994. Since then, I have written numerous articles for local newspapers before deciding to write something I love, fiction - romantic/mystery, specifically.
- Author(s)Laney Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.