All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*Locke & Key tells of Keyhouse, an unlikely New England mansion, with fantastic doors that transform all who dare to walk through them, and home to a hate-filled and relentless creature that will t rest until it forces open the most terrible door of them all! * Acclaimed suspense velist and New York Times best-selling author Joe Hill (Heart-Shaped Box) creates an all-new story of dark fantasy and wonder, with astounding artwork from Gabriel Rodriguez.
- Author BiographyJoseph Hillstrom King, better known by the pen name Joe Hill, is an American author and comic book writer. He has published four novels--Heart-Shaped Box, Horns, NOS4A2 and The Fireman--and a collection of short stories titled 20th Century Ghosts. He is also the author of the comic book series Locke & Key. He is the son of authors Stephen and Tabitha King.
- Author(s)Joe Hill
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication29/03/2009
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width165 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Gabriel Rodriguez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.