Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to being a locum GP in the UK, the Locum Doctor Survival Guide contains vital information and advice for: - locum/freelance GPs - GP registrars considering locum work - GP principals thinking of 'jumping ship' Written by a doctor who has spent nine years working as a locum in the NHS in Scotland, England, Wales, and Canada in urban, rural and remote general practice, as well as in hospitals and prisons, this book contains all the information you need to be a successful locum. Topics include: - finding and arranging locum work - setting your own locum rates - agreeing on terms and conditions of work - dealing with tax and expenses - negotiating with practices and PCOs.
- Author(s)Robbie Coull
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationInverness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.