Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation: 17th International Symposium, LOPSTR 2007, Kongens Lyngby, Denmark, August 23-24, 2007, Revised Selected Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $109.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volumecontainsa selectiofthe the paperspresentedatthe 17thInter- tional Symposium on Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation, that was held in KongensLyngby, Denmark, August 23-24,2007. Previous LOPSTR symposia were held in Venice (2007 and 1999), London (2005 and 2000), Verona (2004), Uppsala (2003), Madrid (2002), Paphos (2001), Manchester (1998, 1992 and 1991), Leuven (1997), Stockholm (1996), Arhhem (1995), Pisa (1994) and Louvain-la-Neuve (1993). The aim of the LOPSTR series is to stimulate and promote international research and collaboration on logic-based program development. LOPSTR thus traditionally solicits papers in the areas of: speci?cation, synthesis, veri?cation, transformation,analysis,optimization,composition,security,reuse,applications andtools,component-basedsoftwaredevelopment,softwarearchitectures,age- based software development and program re?nement. Formal proceedings are produced only after the symposium, so that authors can incorporate this fe- back in the published papers. Thirty submissions were received and each - per, in turn, received at least three reviews. The Committee decided to accept seven full papers for presentation and for immediate inclusion in the ?nal po- conference proceedings. Nine extended abstracts were also selected for pres- tation, of which six papers were accepted for publication in this volume, after revision and ather round of reviewing. Michael Codish contributed a paper to the proceedings to accompany his invited talk. I am very grateful to the Program Committee and the reviewers for their - valuable help and expertise. The Steering Committee and, in particular German ' Puebla,generouslysharedtheirexperience.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4915
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Volume editorAndy King
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.