All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe Annual European Meeting of the Association for Symbolic Logic, also kwn as the Logic Colloquium, is among the most prestigious annual meetings in the field. The current volume, Logic Colloquium 2007, with contributions from plenary speakers and selected special session speakers, contains both expository and research papers by some of the best logicians in the world. This volume covers many areas of contemporary logic: model theory, proof theory, set theory, and computer science, as well as philosophical logic, including tutorials on cardinal arithmetic, on Pillay's conjecture, and on automatic structures. This volume will be invaluable for experts as well as those interested in an overview of central contemporary themes in mathematical logic.
- Author BiographyFrancoise Delon was Directrice d'etudes at the Centre de Formation des PEGC of Reims and Humboldt Stipendiatin at Freiburg and is presently a Directrice de Recherche at Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique. Ulrich Kohlenbach is a Professor of Mathematics at TU Darmstadt (Germany). He is the coordinating editor of Annals of Pure and Applied Logic and the President of the Deutsche Vereinigung fur Mathematische Logik und fur Grundlagen der Exakten Wissenschaften. Penelope Maddy is a Distinguished Professor of Logic and Philosophy of Science at the University of California, Irvine. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and currently the President of the Association for Symbolic Logic. Frank Stephan is an Associated Professor in the Departments of Mathematics and Computer Science at the National University of Singapore. He is the editor of the Journal of Symbolic Logic.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Logic
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFrancoise Delon,Frank Stephan,Penelope Maddy,Ulrich Kohlenbach
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.