All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionLogic functions and equations are (some of) the most important concepts of Computer Science with many applications such as Binary Arithmetics, Coding, Complexity, Logic Design, Programming, Computer Architecture and Artificial Intelligence. They are very often studied in a minimum way prior to or together with their respective applications. Based on our long-time teaching experience, a comprehensive presentation of these concepts is given, especially emphasising a thorough understanding as well as numerical and computer-based solution methods. Any applications and examples from all the respective areas are given that can be dealt with in a unified way. They offer a broad understanding of the recent developments in Computer Science and are directly applicable in professional life. Logic Functions and Equations is highly recommended for a one- or two-semester course in many Computer Science or computer Science-oriented programmes. It allows students an easy high-level access to these methods and enables sophisticated applications in many different areas. It elegantly bridges the gap between Mathematics and the required theoretical foundations of Computer Science.
- Author(s)Bernd Steinbach,Christian Posthoff
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight646 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.