All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom initial demos to mixing and mastering, seasoned authors Mark Cousins and Russ Hepworth-Sawyer show you how to get the most from Logic Pro X. By exploring the essential workflow and the creative possibilities offered by Logic's virtual instruments and effects, Logic Pro X: Audio and Music Production leads you through the music creation and production process, giving you all the tips and tricks used by the pros to create release-quality recordings. Using full color screenshots throughout, alongside related boxouts that expand on the key concepts, Logic Pro X: Audio and Music Production is an informative and easy-to-read guide to using Logic Pro X. Key features include: Production FAQs - Instructional Walkthroughs and Kwledgebases present information clearly and answer common production-specific problems. Methods - Professional techniques for recording and editing in Logic Pro X - whether you're dealing with real musicians or cutting-edge virtual instruments. Workflow - Use Logic Pro X's tools and functions in an optimal way. Website - Access audio examples, samples (Apple Loops), Logic projects, sampler instruments, and instrument patches at www.focalpress.com/cw/cousins Logic Pro X: Audio and Music Production covers more than just the software; it will help you make the most out of every recording session and will illuminate and inspire your creative and sonic endeavors!
- Author BiographyMark Cousins works as a composer and sound engineer (www.cousins-saunders.co.uk), as well as being a long-serving contributor to MusicTech magazine, where he writes the regular Logic Pro X column. His music is used worldwide on television, radio and film, and has been featured on hit shows like The Apprentice, Top Gear and CSI:NY. As well as having works performed and recorded by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra and the Bulgarian Film Orchestra and Choir, Mark has also had his music used in commercials for McDonald's, Diet Coke, Stella Artois, Liptons, Strongbow and BT. Russ Hepworth-Sawyer is a sound engineer and producer with two decades' experience of all things audio and is a member of the Association of Professional Recording Services, a Fellow of the RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce), and a board member of the Music Producer's Guild where he helped form their Mastering Group. Through MOTTOsound (www.mottosound.co.uk), Russ works freelance in the industry as a mastering engineer, writer, and consultant. Russ currently lectures part-time for York St John University and has taught extensively in Higher Education institutions in the UK. He has written for MusicTech Magazine, Pro Sound News Europe and Sound On Sound and has written many titles for Focal Press.
- Author(s)Mark Cousins,Russ Hepworth-Sawyer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note444 colour illustrations
- Weight1024 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.