All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.37Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionWacky, cartoon-style books that help you improve your mental agility...flex those brain cells! Have a go at solving these logic puzzles. Use your maths skills and powers of deduction to work out the logical answers. Fun and rewarding number-based problem-solving books that encourage and develop lateral and systematic thinking skills. Four books in the series are aimed at KS2 maths students aged 8-11, or for kids that just can't get eugh of puzzles.
- Author BiographyEdward is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children.
- Author(s)Edward Godwin
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBrain Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight402 g
- Width226 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.