All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings to bear a body of logic synthesis techniques, in order to contribute to the analysis and control of Boolean Networks (BN) for modeling genetic diseases such as cancer. The authors provide several VLSI logic techniques to model the genetic disease behavior as a BN, with powerful implicit enumeration techniques. Coverage also includes techniques from VLSI testing to control a faulty BN, transforming its behavior to a healthy BN, potentially aiding in efforts to find the best candidates for treatment of genetic diseases.
- Author(s)Pey-Chang Kent Lin,Sunil P. Khatri
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 46 colour tables, biography
- Weight356 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.