Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- Author(s)Fernand J. Vandamme
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/03/1986
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJaakko Hintikka
- Author BiographyJaakko Hintikka is the author or co-author of thirty volumes and of some 300 scholarly articles in mathematical and philosophical logic, epistemology, language theory, philosophy of science, history of ideas and history of philosophy, including Aristotle, Descartes, Leibniz, Kant, Peirce, The Bloomsbury Group, Husserl and Wittgenstein. He has also been active in international scholarly organizations, most recently as the First Vice-President of FISP, Vice-President of IIP and Co-Chair of the American Organizing Committee of the Twentieth World Congress of Philosophy. He has been Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal Synthese and the Managing Editor of Synthese Library since 1965.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.