CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a new take on the LSAT logical reasoning section, the Manhattan Prep Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide is a must-have resource for any student preparing to take the exam. Containing the best of Manhattan Prep's expert strategies, this book will teach you how to untangle the web of LSAT logical reasoning questions confidently and efficiently. Avoiding an unwieldy and ineffective focus on memorizing sub-categories and steps, the Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide encourages a streamlined method that engages and improves your natural critical-thinking skills. Beginning with an effective approach to reading arguments and identifying answers, this book trains you to see through the clutter and recognize the core of an argument. It also arms you with the tools needed to pick apart the answer choices, offering in-depth explanations for every single answer - both correct and incorrect - leading to a complex understanding of this subtle section. Each chapter in the Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide uses real LSAT questions in drills and practice sets, with explanations that take you inside the mind of an LSAT expert as they work their way through the problem. Further practice sets and other additional resources are included online and can be accessed through the Manhattan Prep website. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, the Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide will push you to your top score.
- Author BiographyAt Manhattan Prep, we pride ourselves on teaching that goes far beyond lecture-style classes. In order to do so, we make certain to attract and retain the best LSAT prep teachers in the country, ensuring that every instructor has years of experience and a 99th percentile score, and hiring less than 5% of qualified applicants. We also treat our teachers like the professionals they are - they're paid $100/hour (up to 4 times the industry standard), they're asked to contribute their own ideas to their classes, they help us keep improving the overall curriculum, and they go above and beyond for their students. Our LSAT curriculum is developed by the brightest in the business, and it incorporates what we've learned from helping our students learn. Our books are the very best.
- Author(s)Manhattan LSAT
- PublisherManhattan Prep Publishing
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManhattan Prep Publishing
- Out-of-print date30/08/2016
- Weight1451 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.