All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis seminal book presents a new logically determined design methodology for designing clockless circuit systems. The book presents the foundations, architectures and methodologies to implement such systems. Based on logical relationships, it concentrates on digital circuit system complexity and productivity to allow for more reliable, faster and cheaper products. aeo Transcends shortcomings of Boolean logic. aeo Presents theoritical foundations, architecture and analysis of clockless (asynchrous) circuit design. aeo Contains examples and exercises making it ideal for those studying the area.
- Author BiographyKARL M. FANT is President of Theseus Research, Inc. After serving as a Research Fellow at Honeywell, he co--founded Theseus Research and then Theseus Logic, which is now commercializing NULL Convention LogicTM. He holds twenty--nine patents and has published numerous papers.
- Author(s)Karl M. Fant
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2005
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.