All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging Markets hold the key to the development of the global logistics industry over the next twenty years. Whilst developed ecomies struggle to come to terms with huge levels of debt, newly industrialized markets are showing strong growth prospects as manufacturers and investors look at low cost production locations. This, in turn, has led to urbanization and the development of more affluent middle classes in regions such as Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. In this unique new book, John Manners-Bell will include a section on the key trends affecting development of emerging markets; the social, ecomic and political context; the reasons behind their integration within the global trading ecomy; the main challenges (security, corruption, transport infrastructure). There are individual sections on the BRIC transport and logistics sectors, as well as prospects for Asia, Latin America, Africa, Central Asia, Middle East (impact of the Arab Spring, Syria) and much more. A survey section showing the best markets to invest in is also included to download.
- Author BiographyJohn Manners-Bell is one of the world's most prominent thought leaders on the subject of logistics. He is the CEO of Transport Intelligence as well as Visiting Professor at the London Guildhall Faculty of Business and Law, London Metropolitan University. He is a Fellow of the UK Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and former Chair of the Supply Chain and Logistics Global Advisory Council of the World Economic Forum. Thomas Cullen is a Senior Analyst at Transport Intelligence. He is a widely respected writer and has been researching and analysing the global logistics market for over ten years. Cathy Roberson is an experienced professional in knowledge management, combining an in-depth understanding of the supply chain industry with extensive market intelligence skills. Before being appointed as Senior Analyst at Transport Intelligence, she spent several years at UPS Supply Chain Solutions as a marketing analyst.
- Author(s)Cathy Roberson,Cullen Thomas,John Manners-Bell
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.