More items related to this product
Best-selling in Keyboards & Keypads
Save on Keyboards & Keypads
- AU $206.90Trending at AU $215.03
- AU $229.00Trending at AU $236.71
- AU $89.00Trending at AU $91.24
- AU $20.21Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $49.10Trending at AU $51.28
- AU $16.59Trending at AU $18.12
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $21.25
About this product
- Product InformationWhether you are a professional "League of Legends" player or just someone who enjoys the occasional "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive" match, a gaming keyboard like the Logitech model G110 is essential gear. In fact, in addition to a fast processor and crystal-clear headphones, a tactically designed keyboard is one of the most important pieces of hardware for games of any kind, especially video games. Logitech keyboards give you a distinctive advantage over your competitors with this USB-connected model.The hallmark of the G110 is the backlit keyboard, which makes night-long marathons possible. Its brightness is visible even in complete darkness. You can also personalize your Logitech keyboard with customized colors to make it easier to locate the exact button even in the dark. Adjustments can be made to optimize both visibility and eye comfort. The intuitively designed 104-key layout comes with a slew of function keys, including 12 programmable ones, which make gaming both serious and competitive. The G110 macro keys let you program not only single keystrokes but also strings of commands. Three macros per key make it easy to set up to 36 unique functions. You can pre-plan by setting up macros before a match or create one in the middle of a game and instantly launch it without stopping your gameplay. These G-keys are conveniently positioned on the keyboard right under your left hand for easy access. With its high-speed USB 2.0 port, you can add a variety of different accessories to your new Logitech G110 gaming gear, including a gaming mouse, a flash drive, or a web camera. Audio and headphone jacks allow you to clearly communicate with your teammates. The Logitech G110 is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10, and will even work with Macs with an Intel processor Mac OS X 10.4 or later. No software is needed to begin using the device, so you can just plug and play.While designed to be used with a desktop computer, it would also work with a laptop where there is a high-speed USB 2.0 port connector. Media buttons are conveniently located for optimal performance, and the headset and microphone mute buttons come in handy when you don't want to reach up and have to find the switch on those devices. The Logitech G110 is ingeniously designed to keep the headset, mouse, and other cords out of the way by routing them out of your way underneath the keyboard, so your game will not be interrupted by having to check USB connections. The palm rest provides comfort and protects wrists during longer sessions, but it can be detached when not in use. Rounding out the list of impressive features on this Logitech gaming keyboard is a switch that lets you disable the Windows key so that you do not accidentally minimize your game. With more and more gaming laptops on the market, this could be an excellent backup device too, and the backlighting alone makes it worth the investment. Serious gamers don't have to settle for a standard wired keyboard because the Logitech G110 comes with top-notch specifications designed to create the optimal conditions for you to compete and win.
- Product LineLogitech Gaming Keyboard
- Keyboard TypeStandard
- Form FactorExternal
- Connections1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- Operating System RequiredApple MacOS X 10.4 or later,Microsoft Windows 7,Microsoft Windows Vista,Microsoft Windows XP
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
Most relevant reviews
- randydunham.com07 Feb, 2016by
Very good keyboard!
Logitech G110 is very good to use for a video game but I use it for my 3-D and 2-D computer design with programming short cut keys with G1 to G36 - very good useful!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ddiaz9621 Apr, 2014by
Excellent keyboard for everyday use, typing, gaming. Great extras & price.
Relatively quiet keyboard. Excellent for everyday use, typing, and gaming. Macro keys great for MMO's. Good enough anti-ghosting, not amazing, but i haven't had any key ghosting so far. Not a mechanical keyboard, this is a rubber dome switch keyboard, may be bad or good for you, personally, i dislike mechanical keyboards overall, they are loud (depending on the switch type) and can take more force to press and activate. Has 12 macro keys, with three different profiles, you do the math. Switch to disable windows key, button to switch backlight on or off, and multimedia keys: Play/pause, stop, reverse, forward, mute, and a scroll wheel to adjust volume. 12 function keys like every keyboard. One of the highlights is it has a built in mic and headphone ports, and a USB port for any device. With the driver you can download online from the Logitech site, you can adjust the color of the backlight from any of the combinations of blue and red, make it dim or brighter, etc. Overall great board, definitely recommend, great price too. From personal experience, this board is better than the Microsoft Sidewinder X4. Dont think anymore, just get this keyboard. Read full review
- rhetoricxz11 Oct, 2013by
Pretty decent keyboard
Looking for keyboards isnt easy, and in many ways, its tedious, as there are so many different kinds that suit the needs of all sorts of different uses. The Logitech G110 falls into this cake of keyboards. This keyboard sports a few features that are pretty awesome, all of which require you to download a driver program, like the changable backlight color (The color the keys glow can be changed to different shades of purple, red, and blue) while also sporting programmable keys. These programmable keys are very notable, as they can be changed to a HUGE array of functions, to general keys, all the way to huge text boxes, or even certain command strings. We cant leave out the gaming mode either! By pushing a switch at the top of the keyboard, it disables most windows buttons and commands, so you can accidently hit certain buttons without ruining a game with windows popups. The profile mode also allows you to make and use multiple settings for each key my changing the profile. This keyboard, at first glance isnt the prettiest keyboard out there, but it makes up for that in function. It comes with a snap on handrest, which to be honest makes no difference, the keys are hard pressed, so subtle touches, or if you only press the key half way down, it wont register. All in all the keyboard is nice, balancing price with usability. Read full review
- mainlinewireles...12 Jul, 2012by
Great quality, great value for a backlit keyboard.
I really just wanted a backlit keyboard but I love Logitech products and this one was very reasonably priced. I have a Logitech wireless mouse and it's the best mouse I've had yet. But for my desktop I didn't really need a wireless keyboard, although they do make one that's backlit as well. This being a gaming keyboard it has multiple keys that you can program to do many different things. Since I'm not a gamer it has many more feaures then I'll ever use but the key action and overall quality feel of the keyboard is light years ahead of the cheap keyboard that just came included with my desktop tower. Overall the best wired keyboard that I've used yet and at under $60.00 a great deal.
- p4u11303 Nov, 2012by
If all you need are backlit keys, G110 serves its function.
I tried out this keyboard because I needed a backlit keyboard since I usually game into the deep, dark recesses of the night; and was initially disappointed; but I'm loving the keyboard a little more each day as I get used to it. The backlit keys serve their purpose, helping you find your way in the dark...but that's about it. The backlight is extremely dim, nearly invisible in a well-illuminated room. It does come with 12 macro keys, which proved to be inconvenience initially because I used the empty space to the left as an indication my finger is actually on the ctrl button. Same thing with the escape button, but I just programmed the buttons in that area accordingly. Get this keyboard if: You want an affordable backlit keyboard. You play FPS (first-person shooter) or RTS (real-time strategy) that require extra programmable keys. You prefer the raised keys (as opposed to the low, almost flushed ones you get on laptops). You commonly have a problem with keystrokes disappearing (called ghosting) when you press a bunch either simultaneously or in rapid succession. While this is not an anti-ghosting keyboard, you'll find that if you punch the keyboard on the WASD half, it will actually read all the keystrokes. The keys on the right side will not record more than 4, however. Do not get this keyboard if: You're looking for mechanical keyboard-- ones that basically allow you to press the keys only slightly and still register the keystroke; extremely convenient for RTS-gaming. This keyboard actually requires quite a bit of force to register the keystroke. Read full review