All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing World War II, Viktor Frankl revolutionized the field of psychotherapy with the inception of logotherapy. With Logotherapy: Viktor Frankl, Life and Work, Soggie offers a compelling and comprehensive introduction to both the man and his contribution to psychotherapy. Through the examination of Frankl's life as a boy to his days in a concentration camp and his post-war work, Soggie paints a rich portrait of Frankl and the origins of logotherapy. Complete with in-depth explanations of logotherapy's key concepts, including dimensionalism, love, responsibility, and freedom of the will, this book serves as a great complement to Frankl's own works and a valuable resource to practitioners and therapists in training alike.
- Author BiographyNeil A. Soggie, PhD, is associate professor of counseling psychology at Briercrest College and Seminary. He is the author of several books, including Existo: Worldview and a Meaningful Life and Myth, God, and War.
- Author(s)Neil A. Soggie
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight317 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.