All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrightly coloured lollipops are the perfect sweet for children and adults alike—and w these whimsical treats can be made with ease in the home kitchen. Showcasing recipes for every kind of lolly imaginable, the techniques for layering, colouring and swirling will result in indulgences as beautiful as they are delicious. This inspired little book delivers flavour ideas that go from basic sugar to Almond Butter Crunch to Chocolate-Dipped Peppermint Cream and so much more! For anyone with a penchant for enjoying sugar on a stick, Lollipop Love is the newest authority for making yummy, shareable candies.
- Author BiographyAnita Chu is a graduate of Tante Maries Professional Pastry program, a former baker for Bittersweet Chocolate Cafe, and the author of Field Guide to Candy and Field Guide to Cookies (Quirk). She channels her love of sweets, writing, and photography into the award-winning website, Dessert First. Anita is part of the group starting the food magazine Sated.
- Author(s)Anita Chu
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note24 photographs by Antonis Achilleos
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byAntonis Achilleos
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.