All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic London fogs--thick yellow pea-soupers --were born in the industrial age and remained a feature of cold, windless winter days until clean air legislation in the 1960s. Christine L. Corton tells the story of these epic London fogs, their dangers and beauty, and the lasting effects on our culture and imagination of these urban spectacles.
- Author(s)Christine L. Corton
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.