All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA high-quality, hard back A5 London tebook, featuring Marion Billet's illustrations of London icons. With a flick-book-style Queen's Guard marching through its 148 lined pages plus a nifty elastic wrap-around fastening, this is a right royal treat for all fans of London.
- Author BiographyMarion Billet was born in 1982 in Lyon, France. She studied children's book illustration at the Emile Cohl School. Marion is widely published - around eighty children's books in eleven different countries, including the Whizzy Wheels series (My First London Bus, My First London Taxi, My First Digger, My First Tractor, My First Train and My First Fire Engine) as well as Hello! London, a push, pull and slide book of London landmarks. Her illustrations have also appeared in magazines, on stationery and toys, and on children's furniture and clothes. Marion now lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Marion Billet
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarion Billet's London Stationery Range
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCampbell Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width147 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.