All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first-ever guide to focus solely on London street art proves that the city's graffiti culture is clearly thriving. Shot in a riot of color by press photographer Alex MacNaughton, London Street Art presents a broad spectrum of writers and graffiti artists from crews all over London, including Hoxton, Shoreditch, Camden, and Hackney. Providing a lasting record of the best artists on the London scene, it captures pieces that last only a matter of hours or days before they are removed. From vast free masterpieces on walls, quirky stencils on doorways and pavements, to subtle stickers, tags and signatures, London Street Art is as hilarious as it is political and showcases some of the most current, exciting and fresh urban art forms in the world.
- Author BiographyAlex MacNaughton is a freelance photographer and member of the British Press Photographers Association (BPPA).
- Author(s)Alex Macnaughton
- Date of Publication30/08/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleStreet Art
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width120 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.