All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $32.92
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.19
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.23
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.47
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.50
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone is familiar with the iconic attractions of London but Saskia Graville's London Style Guide - w updated and fully revised - takes readers on a journey to the heart and soul of the city, revealing the hidden and stylish places that make the capital unique and eclectic. There is an essence to London style, and you find it in the small, off-the-radar places: the one-off shops, street markets, corner pubs and local restaurants that Londoners themselves go to. These places share a certain eccentricity, quirkiness and independence of spirit, and that's what this book is all about. London can seem big and overwhelming and there are many guide books directing you to the key trophy sights of the city. London Style Guide breaks it down by village and reveals the places the locals love. We feature some of the Londoners behind the shops, cafes and hotels, and ask them to divulge their city secrets. By delivering a carefully chosen selection of smaller, stylish spots revered by residents, this book makes visitors feel like locals. This is London up close and personal.
- Author BiographySaska Graville has worked as a writer and editor in women's magazines and newspapers for more than 20 years, both in London and Sydney. She was the editor of New Woman magazine, Australia, and the features editor of The Sun-Herald newspaper in Sydney, before moving back to London as deputy editor of best-selling glossy magazine Red. She remains a UK travel correspondent for The Sun-Herald, and loves nothing more than a new hotel to review.
- Author(s)Saska Graville
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.